Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Vestigial Keycaps

Do you now or have you ever actually used the Caps Lock key? I mean for a use other than calling someone an assface, such as, "THAT'S SO FUNNY LOLOLOLMAOTIPROLOL !!!11!1!!ONE"? No, you haven't.

And while I go about more than doubling my current draft for Freshman Writing (yes, I'm in Fresman Writing) in the two hours before class, you should start a petition. We got rid of those superflous ivory keys on pianos, what nobler next cause could there be than getting rid of the one button in my life that can suck the charm out of an eloquent or elegant sentence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just so you know, i use the capslock key almost every day. at work. because several of the systems require that all letters be in caps. which is annoying to type with the shift key down. just, you know, so you know.