Sunday, January 30, 2005

"No, no. Dick is my MIDDLE name."

I was recalling a bit of witty dialogue I had with a one-time friend of mine the other day (and by the other day, of course, I mean nearly 5 years ago. Memory is a funny thing.) Anyway, the conversation was about the resplendence of our respective todgers. You see, I was trying to ball his girlfriend at the time (or, more appropriately, she was trying to ball me and I was feeling terribly sixteen about the whole thing), so of course it makes sense that our simian minds would find some verbal sparring about the worth-and-girth of our junk to be in order. I'll try to reconstruct the crescendo here:

One-Time-Friend: My dick is so big it has several distinct climate regions.
Yours-Truly: The US Congress appointed a committee to study the matter of my dick further.
OTF: My dick is visible from low orbit.
YT: My dick is the obscure Sumerian god "Absu".
OTF: My dick has consulates in all the world's major cities
YT: My dick is responsible for 20% of the volume at NASDAQ.
OTF: My dick needs a crew of fifty stout men to sail it.
YT: My dick made the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs.
OTF:...touche.

Here at the Enfranchised, we like a good non-sequiter almost as much as we like the 1991 Don Johnson/Mickey Rourke classic Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. So I invite my fellow bloggers and our readers to make appendages to this post about your appendages. How big is your dick?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dick is so big that mathematicians have only worked its size out to the three-millionth place.

Stuffwhy said...

Scientific American had an article a few months back saying 98% of the universe is missing and may be found in the form of some kind of 'dark matter'.

This may be true, but it's a dark matter of an entirely different kind...

Oh yes my friend, your missing universe? I've got it right here...

The Leviathan said...

my dick's so big even yo' momma can't handle it.